Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words.
If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple and regular than that of the individual languages. The new common language will be more simple and regular than the existing European languages. It will be as simple as Occidental; in fact, it will be Occidental.Outsiders may not realize how important the printing industry is. Yes, the industry is struggling with intensifying competition from digital and online channels. Still, we live in a world full of printed products - from newspapers, magazines, brochures, books to advertising materials and event tickets. People have different products in their hands yet seldom recognize that packages need printers. There are many opportunities for our industry. All you need is to take action and modernize your business ASAP.
Changes come with uncertainties, but don't worry; InkCloud is here to help because our founder Adam has been there. He knows the way. In the mid-2000s, he co-founded a trade print business. As an experienced software developer, he recognized the industry's old-fashioned practice - piling up multiple systems to handle daily printing, and business operations hurt the company. Those systems are expensive and inefficient. Sometimes they even contradict each other, bringing extra costs to the company.
There was no ready solution, so Adam decided to build one. Being an insider in the print industry allows him to find and solve pain points in perspective. With the help of his software, the company ended up with lower costs and risks, while productivity increased. As a result, the company achieved remarkable success and was acquired. Meanwhile, Adam's software continues to evolve and perfect to a sophisticated end-to-end print management platform - InkCloud's MIS, which is available to all peers in the print industry.
What can InkCloud's MIS do?
With InkCloud's MIS, you can now run your business effectively from start to finish using just one platform. We got your back.
1. Storefronts & Product Management: InkCloud's MIS is a print business-oriented e-commerce software. It works well with the industry's unique practice, such as adjusting prices and available quantities according to the requested types of papers, color, size, and turnaround time.
2. Production & Artwork Management: Let the system keep an eye out for you. It can go through procedures like print jobs arrangement, preflight checks, and impositions. You will get updates along the way. Good to know that everything works smoothly, right? And stop worrying about missing artworks. Files will be attached to the job and available for download, reset, or reuploaded at any time needed. You can also access backup files in cloud storage.
3. Inventory Management & Shipping: InkCloud's MIS will collect and analyze warehouse data. It can predict the production cycle and do automatic replenishment. No more uninformed purchasing! In addition, the system integrates with UPS, FedEx, and USPS, which helps you organize shipments effectively. You will be happy to see the turnover rate of inventory stays high!
4. CRM & Ordering: Providing satisfying service is the key to success. With InkCloud's MIS, your clients can enjoy pleasurable services, including online purchasing, draft preview, and revision. Furthermore, you can design order approval rules to automate your business and improve the ordering experience.
5. Team Collaboration & Business Management: High-quality products need good services and marketing strategies to shine. InkCloud MIS allows you to work on branding, content marketing, SEO, and localization in the system dashboard. Your team can also develop B2B networks via microsites.
6. Back-end businesses: InkCloud's MIS is capable of invoicing, accounting, and tax management. It also generates various reports, which equips you with insight and information to make business decisions.
What is so special about InkCloud?
Real customers backed it. We help our clients save time and money. Click here to read their sharings.
1. Developed by software experts. InkCloud print experts and software engineers have worked for over five years to perfect the MIS system. As a result, it can fulfill all operational needs while modernizing your business, regardless of your business model and size.
2. Easy to use. The system is designed to be flexible and user-friendly. It has a straightforward interface to ensure you can manage all tasks systematically in the system's dashboard.
3. Don't overspend on the software. Our system incorporates dozens of built-in integrations. It works and syncs perfectly with payments, accounting, marketing, and shipping software such as Quickbooks, Google Analytics, FedEx, and UPS. You don't need to switch between different systems anymore. More importantly, Inkcloud is an all-in-one platform at a reasonable price. You only need one, and this is it.
4. We are here to help. InkCloud is engaged to be your supportive and innovative partner. That's why we provide professional services to help with tasks like web design and data entry.
5. You can access it from anywhere. InkCloud's MIS system is a cloud-based software. It allows you to grab opportunities and manage print jobs from basically anywhere.
If you are planning to modernize your print business, InkCloud will be your fantastic partner to press forward. Book a demo now. We are delighted to answer any questions you have about the platform and give you a detailed demonstration of our system!Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words.
If several languages coalesce, the grammar of the resulting language is more simple and regular than that of the individual languages. The new common language will be more simple and regular than the existing European languages. It will be as simple as Occidental; in fact, it will be Occidental.